Turnigy nano-tech 300mAh 1S 20~40C Lipo Pack (Losi Mini Compatible)
Voltage: 1S1P / 1 Cell / 3.7V
Discharge: 20C Constant / 40C Burst
Weight: 9g (including wire, plug & case)
Dimensions: 34 x 20 x 7.5mm
Discharge Plug: JST-DS Losi 2-Pin Connector
Advantages over traditional
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard .
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal .
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives. The nanometer conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
These additives create the ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels. This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion. Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.